Crystal Energy and Healing
From an early age, I was fascinated by rocks and crystals – they seem to have called me. My parents would even plan vacations around destinations known for rock collecting. It wasn’t until later in life that I connected with the science and spiritual practice of crystals. Following this passion, I offer healing and balancing sessions through the use of sacred crystals. The unique and special properties of these sacred gifts of Mother Earth helps to restore harmony and balance in our often hectic and sometimes chaotic lives.
Crystals and other stones contain various properties that can assist in a wide range of healing, spiritual support, and general health. Ancient cultures throughout history have recognized the energy and power that specific crystals possess and have found that they directly assist in improving energy balance as well as other special purposes. Understanding the specific energy each type of crystal possesses is a key element in a healing session. Working to identify specific areas of need and then selecting the best combination of crystals allows me to focus where you need the most support.
Crystal healing sessions are generally an hour in length. During that time, you will be asked to lie on a massage table. You will be fully clothed for your session and made comfortable with a blanket or other covering. After scanning your energy, a set of crystals and other sacred stones will be selected based on your specific needs. The crystals are placed on specific areas of the body where healing is required and left for a short period of time. After each treatment, the area will be scanned again. Should the area need further work, the stones will once again be put in place or a different stone could be used.
The stones are physically placed on the various parts of the body. This is not massage and at no time will you be asked to remove any clothing. You may be asked to remove jewelry or crystals you may be wearing in order to ensure a clear reading.
Crystal healing sessions are $75 with a money back guarantee. Prior to your first session, you will be asked to fill out a basic intake form that will provide me with general information about your overall health and needs. You will also be provided with a Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) release.
I am a Certified Crystal Healer through the Hibiscus Moon Crystal Academy (www.hibiscusmooncrystalacademy.com).
Code of ethics:
In my practice of the Hibiscus Moon Crystal Healing Method, and as a Certified Crystal Healer, I vow to always:
- Practice methods as taught during my Certification and use all precautionary measures;
- Only perform massage, acupuncture, or acupressure if licensed to do so;
- Preserve client confidentiality, and never share information learned during sessions with others or intake unless required by law;
- Abstain from giving any medical diagnoses, interfering with the treatment of a licensed health care provider, or suggesting the use or change of use of any prescription, medication, or treatment;
- Actively work on my own healing and education so as to embody and fully express the essence of Crystal Healing in every facet of my life;
- Be responsible for the energy I bring into the healing space and into any transactions as a student or as a healer, always striving to be positive;
- Never attempt to awaken Kundalini on others;
- Be open to the continuing process of enhancing my professional qualifications, training, experience and skills;
- Respect and value all energy workers and types of healing modalities, and refrain from making negative statements about others;
- Encourage my clients to heal themselves, and assist them in their personal growth as well as their own crystal practice;
- Treat my clients and their physical person with the greatest respect, and never engage in any illegal or immoral activity which hurts them, such as unsolicited touching of their genital area or breasts, asking them to disrobe, or sexual comments, jokes or references;
- Abstain from the use of drugs or alcohol during all professional activities;
- Be truthful in my advertising by openly discussing my training and background, what is offered in a crystal healing session, the fee that is charged, and the amount of time spent in sessions;
- Educate my clients regarding the merit of crystal healing in conjunction with other medical treatments, and thoroughly explain that it does not guarantee a cure and is not a substitute for medical or psychological treatment, but only a supplement to these treatments.
- Learn and obey the most current local, state, and federal laws applicable to my practice.